This was fun! I mean it, and I want Jess, Nicole, and Kitchenditcher to go town! You've all been tagged!
A- Attached or Single?
I'd have to say very attached. Funny story though, Tim had a bad dream and woke up gave me a hug and said, "Please don't ever leave". I laughed at the silliness of his dream and told him I'd never leave however I'd be more inclined to stay if he bought me the kickin', red 6' heels I saw last night. He just laughed, I don't think I'm going to get them.
B- Best Friend?
Paris Hilton is, like, totally my new BFF. It's SO cool. We spend tons of time talking about important things like which is better: the old NKOTB or the new?
Technically, I'm not, like, supposed to say anything till the season finale airs...so, like, keep my secret. K?
I'm ditto-ing Barb on this one and if you dont believe me check this out!

C- Cake or Pie?
Personally I love to devour no bake cookie's! But according to everyone else I can make a totally wicked pie.
D- Day of Choice?
Any day that Tim is out of school and we can goof off, with the girls. (Sunday!)
E- Essential Items?
SHOES!!!!!!!!!! There is a pair of shoes for any occasion, sometimes even barefoot is lovely,...!
F- Favorite Color?
The color Tim's and the girls eyes get when they get excited, its like this ultra-bright-BLUE.
G- Gummy Bears or Worms?
WORMS! Especially the sour ones!
H- Hometown?
Smyrna/Marietta Georgia. But since I would never live there again, but I would live in Wyoming again I can say Gillette Wy. too!
I- Favorite Indulgence?
Well if you couldn't tell from before, I used to buy shoes when ever I could find an excuse. But now that I cant do that any more,
oh heck,
who am I kidding,
I still do that.
J- January or July?
July, I love watching babies play in the sprinklers.
K- Kids?
Two down four more to go.
Dont laugh!
Stop it!
I saw that!
L- Life isn't complete without?
Family, laughter, music and re-runs of Full House.
M- Marriage date?
Get this,

YEP! Four Years ago on the fourth of July I was married the the awesome-est guy ever!
N- Number of brothers and sisters?
Four Brothers, One Sister, and I'm the oldest, most bossy, etc.
O- Oranges or Apples?
What am I making?
P- Phobias and Fears?
Rats and mice most definitely. If my kids ever want a pet that resembles on eof those things, their so out of luck.
Q - Quiet time, what do you like to do?
Quiet? What is this Quiet?
If I can tune things out, I read, blog, scrapbook, what ever I can fit in before I hear,
"MooooMIIIIIe"!!!!!!
R- Reason to smile?
This video. Cracks me up everytime.
Ditto.
S- Season of choice?
I love spring and fall, the in between seasons are the most colorful, and the best time to get out and stretch your imagination.
T- Ticklish?
Very. And I hate to be tickled, I think my dad and brothers did it too much and ruined it for me.
U- Unknown fact about me.
My computer is out of ink.
What can I say? I cant think of anything!

V- Vegetable?
Any and all thank you! I love them no matter what my kids think!
W- Worst Habit?
I have the worst memory. I cant even remember my phone number,....
What was your name?
X-ray or Ultrasound?(I've had too many of both.)
According to Tim when I got preggo, I acquired the super sonic sense of smell and sound.
So I'll go w/ x-ray vision, so then I can see who really has been the one dumping out the goldfish crackers on the floor.
Y- Your favorite food?
Whatever Paula Deen or Rachael Ray will make for me,..wow what a nice dream,...:)

Z- Zodiac Sign? Taurus. Yes, I'm stubborn, but I also get the job done. :)
2 comments:
I love that we have some of the same answers:) And I'm totally jealous of the Paris Hilton picture.
You had such true, good answer's, it would be a fib to put anything else!LOL!
Post a Comment