Today when we pulled up to the church building Liza yelled out, "Jesus, Were HOME!"
I guess she thought he should know.
Then this afternoon when I spilled a little milk she put her hands to her cheeks and said, "Oh my GOSH!!" (Trust me it sounded really cute.)
I think she has hit the two year old stage of saying cute surprising things,
I'll never forget the time when Mae was this age and got a pop tent in the mail from her Grandma, when it popped up she screamed, "HOLY COW"!
Or the time when she pooted and looked at me and very proudly announced, " I Daddy!"
I hope I never forget all the funny things they say!
2 comments:
oh my gosh - how cute! I really miss you guys!
HAHAHAH jesus we're home!!!! that's great. I'm going to say that next sunday and see what the husband says. tooo cute.
Post a Comment