
I dont really celebrate Valentines day unless my sister comes over with chocolate and a movie which we do weekly so it doesn't really count. I prefer to use my energy on holidays like Father's/Mother's day and anniversaries. But Tim never fails to do something special for me.
This year when I came into the house it looked like he had just thrown a rose and some chocolate on the rest of the mess on the counter top. I thought, "Gee, the least he could do is clean off the table!"
My female eyes are so trained to see his stuff as nothing but, "Junk on the table", I failed to realize that the real gift was under the chocolate and cost over 100.00. He had gotten the car parts and manual to fix my car that has been acting funny.
Tim actually fixing the car is a big deal because he doesn't have much time to do things like that with work and school.
He re-showed me the gift and I of course gave him a hug n' kiss, etc.
Now here's where I could be all female-ish about it and say that he found another excuse to go get another manual and tool,........
But I'll be good and say; I love my Hubby this Valentines Day!
1 comment:
It is so hard learning to "read" or "see" your spouse's love language and accept it too! This is sooo something my hubby would do except--no candy--:0)
Post a Comment