Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Where I've Been

I know I haven't blogged in awhile my excuse being that I'm officially pregnant! Because of that reading the computer, or any book really, gives me this feeling of carsickness/nausea. So I don't think I'll be on very much, however not to neglect my journalism duties, I will post some pictures from Mae's fourth birthday and Liza's second.
I have had a ton of funny neat things that I've thought about blogging but I cant get my head from over the toilet long enough to type about them! I just LOVE morning sickness! (major sarcasm.)
I'm in kinda a hormonal funk right now so maybe posting these cute pictures will cheer me up.
Thanks for putting up with my wishy-washy-ness, I hope know one felt neglected.





4 comments:

Jami said...

Dude! Congratulations! I've been wondering what happened to you! :) I hope the sickness passes quickly! I was wondering... well, Jackie and I were... how many kids do you have? This will be your third, right?

Messy Jess said...

I have a bloggy award for you over at Messy Jess!

Shauna said...

Come on over and check out my new book giveaway blog :)

Unknown said...

I tagged you in my blog. Go check it out!