Now maybe I'm just being grumpy preggo lady but my first thought was, "who cares?" Sure your extended family, grandparents would be excited to hear what the babies name is but, casual friends and acquaintances, I think you would irritate them more if you just didn't tell them the sex of the baby, because then they don't know what to get you for a gift.
I don't care if everyone knows what were having, we get so excited about our kids we do nothing but talk about them, ( yes, we are THOSE annoying people.)
My husband, Tim, his full name is for a figure in our church whom we love dearly, and look up to.
For privacy reason's I wont put his whole name on here, but I will say I've always loved Tim's name.
Also, knowing my husband since I was 15 years old , I can tell when he REALLY wants something.
He really wants a Timothy Jr.
I was going to fight it but I saw the 4-d ultra sound and I cant argue that the boy looks just like his daddy.

We did have to come to an impasse though. Living in the south you just cant call a kid Junior or Bubba. You'll no doubt get that one relative who says the name with such a redneck twang you cant stand it.
So were just going to name him after his daddy, and call him Timothy.

As with both the girls I have been fighting a few family members off with annoying nicknames they want to give him. I think the only nicknames that will stick will be the ones the girls give him,
You know like, "annoying little brother"!!!!!
Personally, I still call one of my baby brothers Spud-head.
My poor baby boy! LOL!
1 comment:
If you were here, I'd have plenty of nicknames for the little timmy!
Post a Comment