Monday, February 22, 2010

And that's why he's called Cliff Hanger!



I dont know why but I keep relating my life to cartoons.
Here's my latest, I just cant seem to get away from my cliff. Normal people call it food. I call it my obsession! I love to cook and create and in so doing I've become very overweight.
I'm shocked I've gotten this big. My family all say "well you've had three kids, its baby weight!"
Then I see friends of mine that have had three or more kids and they dont look like me!
SO I've taken the plunge and joined Weight Watchers. I love it! I'm a nursing mommy so I get more points than normal, and in two weeks I've already lost 5.9 pounds!!!


Hopefully I can let go of that accursed delicious food and land on my feet. Wish me luck.

P.S. I'll post about my new munchkin Timmy later. I know your all "dying" to hear his birth story. j/k!


1 comment:

Jami said...

Oh, Becka, I feel your pain. I have gained 20 lbs. since my baby was born - and even though that actually puts me back to my prebaby weight, it's still 20 stinkin' lbs. that were gone and are now back. I love food. Eating is good stuff. LOL I don't pig out all the time, but I don't exercise to balance what I DO eat. Good for you and losing your weight! Good luck with that and keep it up! I started the Slim Fast thing yesterday and so far, I'm down 1.8 lbs. so I'm hoping this keeps up. I don't plan on doing it forever, but long enough for me to see results and get me motivated to do more on my own. Keep up the good work and hopefully we can both beat this obsession! :)