Sunday, March 21, 2010

Book Fair 2010


As you can tell we love to read! Its a staple in our lives we cant do without. So when we hear that there is a book fair happening where you get free books and get to play games we are so there baby! To save some blogging time I'm just going to describe quickly a little of the fun, the girls and Aunt Lissa and cousin Abbie were all turned into princess's. I sacrificed myself for the sake of holding Timmy and was turned into a prince. (I make a mighty fine one if i do say so myself!)
Then to keep in with the trends the children's faces were painted to reflect personalities, Mae a heart, Liza and Abbie cats, Timmy slept through the event.
There was much excitement when fishes were caught with magnets, and when we got to create our own publications with cut out pictures and glue.
A very tiring but fun day, on a personal note, I'm really glad my sister was willing to give up a Sat. to spend w/ and my loud kids! LOL!















No comments: