My Camera memory card is full, amazing I know right! SO my sister was gracious enough to get a few fun shots of the kids Easter egg hunting at Nonnie and Pappy's house! We had a nice big meal and watched some classic favorites, the cartoon Easter story and seven brides for seven brothers, awesome movie's! This is a quick blog because I need to get back to school for the day, so here are some pics of our Easter fun!
The outdoor ones are at my parents house, the indoor ones are at my house. I love my parents house but it's falling apart so I dont know if they'll keep it forever. :/
3 comments:
I love Liza's expression...whose house is that? It reminds me of my home in Greenland NH
The outdoor ones are at my parents house, the indoor ones are at my house. I love my parents house but it's falling apart so I dont know if they'll keep it forever. :/
Oh and dont you just LOVE all the school stuff on the walls at my house! LOL!
Post a Comment