Friday, February 15, 2013

On a Roll

Wow I'm on a roll, I've posted once a year for two years!
In my defense we had to turn off our home Internet, and getting to the library to blog with four children in tow is completely unrealistic. However I just got the best Valentines/Birthday/Christmas gift from my sweetie, a new iPad. So I'm back up ad running, sort of. I really need to figure this thing out.
Holding down the vocal search button, while the seven year old walks by complaining she can't find any Socks!, the (Siri?) informs her she can get to the Sox stadium easily but it's "pretty far away". Stunned Mae just replied, "uhhhhh, thanks I guess."
Ahhhh, adventures in technology.
I don't think this post will have many pictures if any, I have no idea how to do that and all my best pics are on my phone. I do have lots of wonderful pictures to catch everyone up on the wonderful things we've been doing this year!

I have to say since I've been homeschooling this has been the most fun year! Not only do I get to do all the fun toddler/pre K things with Timmy and Molly, but Mae and Liza's grade school curriculum has been so fun! We have been making leaps and bounds in our educations around here.

Not only that but family life has had a lot of goings on as well.
Tim is starting college again soon.
Mae's about to be baptized.
Liza is getting so beautiful, and prove me wrong day by day. Lol.
Timmy has turned full fledged boy, and is crazy about super heros, particularly batman and Larryboy.
Molly has had her first birthday and I have a TON of things to catch up on about her.


I have one little brother that moved home and I hadn't realized how much I'd missed him until he came back. Now I don't want him to leave again. Lol.
Another little brother come home from his mission and get married! So I have another sister! That's an entire blog post right there, fun stuff!
Another little brother who has left for his mission to Ohio.
Another little brother who is about to get his Eagle.
My sister is now going to college, and taking care of my sweet niece, such a brave gal!

So you see I have quite a bit to write about. I just have to figure out how to use this thing and find the time to do it!
My cup runneth over. What on earth am I going to do when life gets boring?







2 comments:

Austin Stevenson Owens said...

Well, hello there!! Cute pictures, and a good catch up. :)

Becka Babe said...

Haha thanks! I honestly do think of my blog often. I just don't always have access to it. :)