I loved the idea of making an super powered mix of vermiculite, compost, and peat moss. All the results form others I've seen are out of this world! Tim however is more of a aeroponics type guy. So I compromised. I got regular veggies and flowers with Mel's Mix and Tim could grow the herbs in a tower garden.
The kids LOVED helping out mixing and building the garden, and we got it done in a day! So awesome! I've had a little bit of success, but I'm still waiting on a few things to blossom forth. Here's some pictures of building our square foot garden and our smaller flower garden.
The kids each got to pick out a flower, I wonder if my extended family could guess who picked out what. Lol!
I'm going to have to update this post later to let you see the finished product. ;)









No comments:
Post a Comment