Monday, October 28, 2013

A day with Mommy





























The last few months have been really hard for us. I'm pregnant with our fifth sweet baby and though I'm very happy, I haven't had much of a chance to get excited. I've had the hardest round of 'morning sickness' that I've ever had. The fact that Mommy can't move all day, has taken its toll on my sweet kiddos. Mae and Liza have taken on the roll of Mommy, cooking, entertaining, and changing diapers.
Heavy jobs for an eight and six year old.

I'm finally to the point where I feel human in the afternoons. So today we had a calm sweet day of play, crafts, exploring, and loving the fall.

You may wonder why I took a picture of Timmy crying, but if you know Timmy whenever he gets hurt be tries really hard to be brave and not cry to hard. But today his crying out for Mommy and Liza to make it better face was priceless. A moment later he was bandaged up and all better.

(The pictures are not uploading as big as I like, but if you double click on the blog sometimes that makes it better. Sorry.)

No comments: