Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Ants, Airplanes, and Asparagus, what a week.






I have to do something to keep my mind off of others things going on around me. (These presidential elections have really left me drained!)
So here are some pictures from our school last week!

It was "A" week! We Studied Ants, Airplanes, Art, Asparagus, and Apple PIE!!!
The Ants were a big hit, the asparagus was a regurgitated failure.
Oh and BTW, don't ever study something in depth with a three year old that she could possibly catch you killing later.
All of a sudden all ants even the ones invading the kitchen are "SO CUUUTE!"
Never thought I'd console a kid after squashing a bug.


4 comments:

Shauna said...

How adorable! Thanks for sharing :)

kitchenditcher said...

Ants are amazing creatures aren't they? I can't even imagine you possibly think about smashing one! Too darn cute!

Unknown said...

I love their hats! So creative; you could totally be an elementary school teacher, which I could not be.

Shauna said...

Hey I can't find your e-mail address! Check out my blog. I just posted the answer to the question you asked me in the last comment you left me :) ♥ Hugs