I was goofing off on youtube and was listening to the songs from Seven Brides for Seven Brothers, (I love that movie) when Tim heard what I was listening too and BUSTS out singing Howard Keel's song of bless your beautiful hide. I GOT GOOSEBUMPS! He sounded exactly like the guy! It was then I realized that Tim looks just very similar to Adam in the movie as well. It's a scary thing when a woman comes to the conclusion she's married to a 1950's good looking, good singing, male chauvinist pig. I'm just kidding. Tim is wonderful, He's my best friend! Love you babe!
3 comments:
7 Brides has got to be one of my all time favorite movies! I can quote the thing all day long:)
I could so sing all the songs from it all day! Not that anyone would enjoy hearing that.
I love that you are married to Adam! 7B47Bros is freakin' fantastic!
Post a Comment