Monday, March 29, 2010

SMORE'S!!!

Yes we are that crazy LDS family that for family home evening we build a campfire and make our children endure the cold so they can have everlasting memories of scripture's and smore's! The stars were pretty that night and nobody caught a cold, so we are indeed blessed to be in such a loving crazy family!

My sister and niece all covered in Chocolate are testimony to the fact it was a yummy night.


I made her a tutu and she wouldn't take it off even to put on a coat and blanket! Such a chocolatey princess!


I love my father, though he wouldn't look at the camera!


My brother Joseph keeping Mae warm.


Tim poking the fire and Joseph keeping Timmy warm. (Tim was in hog heaven, even in shorts, he almost fell asleep in front of the fire!)


I think Lissa was trying to get a shot of me but I hid under Liza. I just think it was cute how engrossed Timmy was in the campfire.


(Ugh, she caught me on camera.)


Later on in the evening we finally got cold enough that we went inside to wrap things up. During which time Liza and Pappy had the following discussion:

Liza; "I'm a pretty three year old."
Pappy; "I know! I am too."
Liza; "No your not!"
Pappy; " I want to be three."
Liza; "Okay, but your not pretty."
Mommy; "Liza mind your manners! Why isnt Pappy pretty?!"
Liza; "Because he doesn't have any hairbows!"
Mommy; "Well what if he had hairbows would he be pretty then?"
Liza (laughing really loudly); "Pappy cant wear hairbows, he's not a girl!"

As a result of said conversation the next Liza turned around she saw this.

You must remember that my Dad is a Colonel in the Army! It was great, Pappy is officially one of the girls! I love him so much!

I must also post that Mae made everyone a treat with her easy bake oven and everyone did a wonderful job making a big deal about her cooking skills. lol!




1 comment:

Messy Jess said...

Oh my gosh...looks like you guys are having so much fun! I bet you love being around your family! Have I been so wrapped up in my own life that I've missed your blogs and pictures? I love it - you are so creative and fun with the kids. Love ya!