My Little brother Philip is in Bagdad right now. I dont need to say much more than that, you all understand.
Well when I was IM-ing him this morning I told him to go look at my blog so he could see the page I posted of Mae's school work. I didn't think about it but the little tracer gadget I added to the side of the page made note that he had visited the page. I just saw it and got all tingly inside! I love seeing that he was there and was okay and well.
I cant wait to see him at Thanksgiving! This is a hard subject for me to write about so I may not do it often. But it just made my day to see that Philip had seen Mae's school work, a part of her day, it just made it seem like he was closer.
No comments:
Post a Comment