



This last week was so entertaining! First Tim got two exams back with grades of over 100 each! All I have to say is Rock On Babe!
Then I put a outfit I love on Liza and the dress didn't reach her knees! The kid is too tall! SO I had to go into my BOXES of clothes saved up from Mae, which lead to me going through all the girls clothes picking out the ones the they've grown out of, and pulling out the ones that fit or will fit this fall/winter. All the clothes they have been given and I've saved up, have reached an insurmountable number! Its amazing, I don't think I know of any other kids with this much clothes. I cant fit it all in their closet and dresser. Now don't get me wrong, I do purge! I give a ton to goodwill all the time. It just amazes me how all this has accumulated.
Well the last thing I was going to make note about is that yesterday we went to the park and had a blast. You would think going to the park is such a monotomous thing but we have a great time, one day the'll get sick of it and I'll have to spend money on thier entertainment. But for now we can go color on the sidewalk and make a day of it. I'm thouroly enjoying it while it lasts. I didn't get any pictures because I had my niece yesterday as well, and when your chasing a 17 month old with a 4 month old on your hip it's kinda hard to take pictures. Come to think of it it was hard to do anything! I about bursted out laughing at a couple of guys sitting there on the grass looking at me apologeticly, I heard them say "She's got her hands full."
HA! They don't know nothin'!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment