Well some big things happened this week for me anyway. First my brother David had his 19th birthday and is kinda bummed that he's not on his mission yet. But what can you say, gotta earn that money first kiddo! But he's going to make a AWESOME missionary! He has a great mind and a determined spirit. His testimony gives mine strength and I can see his not only speaks on his beliefs but acts upon them as well. When he was born I was just getting to an age when I could really help my parents out with the baby so my mother, with just having given birth to her fourth child, (David) let me, (an eight year old) take care of David lots. I know I cant take any of the credit but I love seeing the man he's becoming! Here's to David, may he leave for his mission in 2009!!!


This one was for the fun of it!!! Here's for the ladies! HA!

My next thing this week was a day later when my brother Philip had his 25th birthday! Yes my brother's b-days are only a day apart! Even though one is 25 and the other 19. Funny? We think so! Well as anyone can see in my earlier posts, Philip is in Bagdad right now. I'm sure he is kinda wondering where his package is but I was late getting it out! BLAH!
Philip can put a smile on anyone's face, he's always been the funniest, loudest, and outrageous kid of all us kids! I miss him more every day. It doesn't help that Liza is walking in all his footsteps, she's very much the ma-ma's girl, and is addicted to her blanket, JUST like her gunckle Lup. It also doesn't help that she has his ears!
I was thinking about him in the Army and I realized it was easy for him to get in, all he had to do was say, "Rebekah is my big sister!" Then they would be like, "WOW! Anyone who can put up with that kind of torture we'll take!" SO for everyone's enjoyment here's more torture for Philip, don't worry I didn't put in the one where I dressed him up as a girl.
Happy Birthday Spud-Head!


No comments:
Post a Comment