Outside my Window...The leaves are changing to red, yellow,and gold. The nights are cooler, and the college students have returned!
I am thinking...I should get off blogging and go to bed, but since this is the only place in the house that has my music, I'm going to sit here and jam!
From the learning room...Crayons, paper, stickers, books, puzzles, blocks......
I am thankful for...Realizing today that I really am grateful for this time period in my life instead of thinking of all the negative things that are going on right now.
From the kitchen...Ice cream in the freezer, calling to me, eat me! (The kitchen is actually clean today, wow.)
I am wearing... reindeer p.j.'s, yeah its late.
I am reading...everyone else's blogs.
I am hoping...that we can keep our goals for the rest of the year! ("No Ice Cream! Bad Ice Cream!")
I am creating...a happy environment for my children. If mama isn't happy, no one is happy.
I am hearing...Old 80's and REM songs, he-he.
Around the house...everyone is quiet and peaceful and happy.
One of my favorite things...writing, photography. (Oh I've got LOTS more!)
A few plans for the rest of the week...Try to save enough money to go see Shelly this week-end in GA. (Need GAS money!!!)
1 comment:
I so love you. Miss you.
Sarah says HI to Mae and baby Liza (tho not a baby like she remembers)
She would like Mae to come and see her. I told her we would call you later today.
Post a Comment