1.What is your occupation right now ?
Teaching Mae her Letter sounds, teaching Liza her shapes and colors, teaching Ethan his facial features, teaching Bullet to NOT chew every piece of clothing I own, teaching Tim how to unload the dishwasher.
I'm a Teacher!

2.What color are your socks right now?
White with red strawberries and pink toes. ( I love crazy socks.)
3.What are you listening to right now?
Chicken Little's opening song.
4.What was the last thing that you ate?
A power bar, that isn't working.
5.Can you drive a stick shift?
Oh so well! And learning it was a big accomplishment for me, but that's another blog,...
6.Last person you spoke to on the phone?
My hubby's boss wanting him to work tonight even though it supposed to be my date to Twilight tonight. Oh well I'll let him decide.
7.Do you like the person who sent this to you?
I adore her, even if she doesn't think she deserves it.

8.How old are you today?
27 years young, I so feel younger than I am.
9.What is your favorite sport to watch on TV?
Watching is no fun, I love to play baseball with the doggies, hehe, they make great outfielders.

10.What is your favorite drink?
Lately its been Ginger Ale, but it changes, last it was Dr. Pepper, so you never know, I think I'll go to Hot Chocolate next!

11.Have you ever dyed your hair
Constantly, I must look as young as I am.
12.Favorite food?
EVERYTHING! (Especially veggies!) It would be a much shorter list telling what I dont like. No Rocky Mtn. Oysters for me thanks!
13.What is the last movie you watched?
Miracle on 34th street, the old Maureen O'Hara one.

14.favorite day of the year?
Any of my families birthdays. I love saying "You Are Special Today!"
15.How do you vent anger?
Unfortunately I take it all out on one person, even if he's not at fault, he's just the unlucky guy who gets to be my sounding board, punching bag, and teddy bear. Poor Hubby.

16.What was your favorite toy as a child?
My Samantha Doll and little brother and sister.
17.What is your favorite season?
Spring!!!!! New babies, Both my babies birthday's, New bunnies, Easter eggs, hiking, camping, new flowers, the works!
18.Cherries or Blueberries?
Blueberries and Strawberries!!!

19.Do you want your friends to e-mail you back?
They can leave comments, I live for comments!

20.Who is the most likely to respond?
Anyone who wants to have fun! (Go for it mom!)
21.Who is least likely to respond?
People who dont have time.
22.Living arrangements?
A dumpy old house that will have to do until were done w/ school.
23.When was the last time you cried?
I think I'll cry today if I dont get my date.
24.What is on the floor of your closet?
WOW! I could just say shoes like everyone else, but I dont just have shoes, I have a shoe store, PLUS hubby's WEIRD collection of CANES! You got it canes! I dont know why, he doesn't need one, he's just an Eagle Scout who loves walking sticks and has this astronomical collection of weird canes. I am not kidding.

25.Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending to?
My family - if they bother to read it.
26.What did you do last night
Watched an old Christmas movie, took the dog out, went to bed. (Hubby works third shift, I'm alone.)
27.What are you most afraid of
That when we get to Indiana for Thanksgiving dinner I wont be able to eat for the car sickness.

28.Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers?
The Spicier the Better!

29.favorite dog breed?
The plastic kind that don't poop or chew things up.
30.favorite day of the week?
Saturday is a special day.....it's the day we get ready for SUNDAY!
31.How many states have you lived in?
Four, but I've been to more!
32.Diamonds or pearls?
Sapphires.

33.What is your favorite flower?
Daisies! Such a friendly flower!
2 comments:
I LOVED this tag!! And boy, did I get to know you a little better..lol!!
I also LOVED the pics that you found for this. Way cute!
Don't you just think daisies are the friendliest flower?
PS-I gave you an award. But dangit---Shuana beat me to it!!!!
Post a Comment