Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Yes I'm one of THOSE people.

Well it has been almost a month since I was able to get online, and I apologize. I feel so loved, so many people noticed I was missing! Boy do I have alot to share! When I left off the Thanksgiving season had begun, I'm going to start with our eventful trip to Fort Wayne Indiana to see Tim's family for Thanksgiving.


In short it was a blast! My Sister and Bro-in-law have a very beautiful well kept farm there, they live in a house that's more than 100 years old. But the biggest attraction was that both my children are the same ages as Shelly & Matt's. So When it was time to leave Mae was crying that she didn't want to go, and a week later she asked if we could go back!


But I'll start at the beginning, it was a 9 hour drive that took us 12. The first fiasco was that Mommy packed everything BUT things to do on the trip! So we stopped to get a box of crayons, coloring books, books, and card games.
Thanks to those books we now know that Mae gets CARSICK! We were going through Kentucky when Mae did not impertinently answer a question I'd asked her, I just heard, "Mommy that hurts." Tim looked behind him to see the ENTIRE backseat covered in throw-up! (Needless to say we had to throw the book away.)

child reading Pictures, Images and Photos



After stopping to clean up I felt the need to speed so we could be on time to our meeting with Tim's parents.
You know those cops watch for people on Thanksgiving!!!!!!
Fortunately after showed him my license and smiled a cute smile I got away with just a slap on the wrist. (Dang I'm good.)

Of course we were late meeting up with Tim's parents but at least I got a POTTY BREAK!
(The highlight of the drive.)
While I was in the lovely public gas station ladies room, (we all know how those are) I wasn't in the best mood.

bathroom stalls are nice Pictures, Images and Photos



YES! I'm one of those people that reads wall graffiti!!!!

And for the first time ever I'm glad I did.

It went like this;

PERSON #1: "DO YOU REMEMBER THE FIRST BEAUTIFUL THING YOU EVER SAW?"

SCRATCHER #2: "YES, IT WAS A PEACOCK AT THE ZOO."

I decided I was going to do my best to be cheerful through the rest of the trip and try to only look for the positive, not let these little setbacks get me down!
Boy was I in for a test!!

Hint for the future, Going to a farm,.... Cow poop, Chicken poop, Dog poop, Kid poop!!

TO BE CONTINUED......

P.S. In the Stall there was also someone who spells her name just like me, I've never seen that before,
and some who put, "I dont care who was here."
Well I care if they were famous. So there.



1 comment:

Messy Jess said...

The pictures are great! Can't wait to hear "the rest of the story!"