Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Her Lovies

I know this doesn't have much to do with Christmas but as I was going through pictures for Christmas, I realized how many "LOVIES" my little 20 month old Liza has!

Our first model is the very sleek and cuddly, beanie baby type kitty cat, determinedly named, "Meow".





The next model is the very "in-style" sheek, awesome, BOPPY!
(History note on the Boppy, Mommy didn't have one with big sister Mae, but made a special point of going and getting one while pregnant with Liza. Who has now deamed it as "hers". Oh my Lord, save us from the war that will erupt when Mommy has another baby and needs the darn thing again!)







As always since day one, Big Sister has always been there to cuddle.






Now for the best most grande, usually dirty, most loved,......BLANKIE!







Daddy's always there as well.


(Note if this picture looks bent to you, dont worry your not crazy, it is in a frame in her room and is very "loved".)

Just looking through photos and finding that my little girl is such a loving caring spirit, I hope she never changes. Even when people inevitably hurt her, I hope she always has the strength to love.

No comments: