HEART POUNDING.
COLD SWEAT.
LUNGS CRUSHED, CANT BREATHE.
IF I WRECK CHILDREN WILL NOT SURVIVE!
This is not the exact bridge I drove over, the one I drove had four lanes, two ON TOP, and two ON THE BOTTOM.
(stupid big metal death trap.)
I drove because Tim was zonked out next to me, but I had the worst panick attack crossing that thing! It didn't help that it was rush hour and the day before Thanksgiving.
But I was looking for HAPPY things dangit!
SO I was happy I had my mommy-in-law right in front of me in traffic to guide me, (and if I hit her car I would know she'd forgive me, eventually,) and that all those people were going to see family.
2 comments:
I am glad I am not alone on that... I am so scare of driving... The more I live in Seneca the worse it gets. I did drive once from VA Beach to DC and also I went to get my parents from the Atlanta Airport once. Not pleasant... My jaw was locked when I went to DC that is how stressed I was. But my mom and dad loved DC and I was a pretty good at pretending to enjoy the ride. Glad you made it there safe.
Hey---I thought I commented on this...but I don't see my Barbaloot picture anywhere. Hmmm.
Did I tell you I gave you an award? Cuz I did. Just so you know:)
Post a Comment